1. Anata ga Nihon tsuu de areba, ryokoo to Tabi no chigai wa wakarimasuyone
2. Nihonjin wa Jinsei o Tabi ni tatoetari shimasuga Jinsei o Ryokoo ni tatoeru hito wa imasen.
3. Ooku no nihonjin ga "Tabi" toiu kotoba ni kyooshuu o kanjiteimasu.
1. If you are well-informed in Japan, you understand the difference between a journey and a
2. We, Japanese often compare life to a journey, but we do not compare life to a travel or a tour.
3. Many Japanese people feel nostalgia for a word, "Tabi"
May 2, 2015
Excessive political propaganda becomes worse.